Sour Diesel

Marijuana Pictures. Show us your buds!

8) high skunkers! its been a while since i posted some pics (no cam) so here's a few budshots of a couple of clones about ready to be picked taken with my new camera :lol:. 65 days into flowering. The SD aren't very big budders as you can see but they are long and frosty ....my cold res and growspace mighta had something to do with it but its all good :) tc............crazy :)

Hope you all like the pics :)
Attachments
100_0225.jpg
100_0225.jpg (123.69 KiB)
100_0224.jpg
100_0224.jpg (96.49 KiB)
100_0223.jpg
100_0223.jpg (116.38 KiB)
100_0222.jpg
100_0222.jpg (109.99 KiB)

long time no see crazy :) good to have ya back 8) nice buds too, skinny, like you said, but look covered in crystals :)
you're a slave to money - then you die , that's life 8)...... //.......//...... do you have your easy-going nature because you're too heavy to run, or just too fat to fight? :twisted:.....//....//.... All you breath and wear, or see and hear on TV is a product , praying for your fat-ass dirty dollar, shut-up and buy , buy, buy our new record, buy, buy, buy, spend more money, FUCK YOU BUDDY! 8) 8)

tHAt crazy chick from NY is back :lol: Nice 2 see ya.... Not your best grow by all means but looked covered in trichs... Just remember tho, good things come in small packages......

Flowerchild wrote:tHAt crazy chick from NY is back :lol: Nice 2 see ya.... Not your best grow by all means but looked covered in trichs... Just remember tho, good things come in small packages......

High skunkers! Thanks i think flowerchild and i'll try to remember that :grin: anyway since i havent posted in an age i thought i would just continue on with this thread since its the same strain...Sour Diesel. She's a clone off the hydroscrog i posted in the above pics....actually a broken branch i stuck in a small pot of coco and she took off like crazy in it. i offered her to another growing friend that couldnt fit it in his grow plan and i didnt really either but i couldnt chuck her so found space in a small cabinet under a couple of cfl's and kept her height down by tying and bending while i had this other thing happening in the main growspace in bubblers...(Elvis clones that wasted my time trying to grow dwc, BUT are now really thriving in CoCo but thats another thread i ain't got time to write about..lol i think it was the nutes :shock: but will show ya's soon as i chop this girl and do a little transplant of the 4 elvis clones into more coco and flower then things could get interesting besides who likes to post about flops??)

anyway, places got switched again and this girl has been a 1plant/1light lady :-) under 400hps for the last 3weeks. So altogether today is 60days flowering. i think she could go another week but im gonna take her down soon as i can. trichs are mostly cloudy and a couple of ambers so i think anyday now be good enough. :D
nutes were pureblendpro grow and bloom
superthrive
hygrozyme
hydroplex
silicablast
here's the pics.................tc, crazy 8)
Attachments
100_0557.JPG
100_0557.JPG (1.78 MiB)
100_0556.JPG
100_0556.JPG (1.65 MiB)
100_0555.JPG
100_0555.JPG (1.65 MiB)
100_0554.JPG
100_0554.JPG (1.47 MiB)
100_0552.JPG
100_0552.JPG (1.97 MiB)

OMG Girl , U have been busy. That SD is a looker I know what U think of it , but girl it looks yummy I will take ya up on that offer to tast that beautiful specimen. By the way lets chat I would have loved to see U and Bud. Later Girl great to see UR stuff LOL.

Toes
If my penis is 12" long. Is it a Foot?

greentoes wrote:OMG Girl , U have been busy. That SD is a looker I know what U think of it , but girl it looks yummy I will take ya up on that offer to tast that beautiful specimen. By the way lets chat I would have loved to see U and Bud. Later Girl great to see UR stuff LOL.

Toes

:grin: high toes and yea, we been busy alright but not much on growing 8)...but i will say persistance pays off...you gotta see the Elvis now! as for the sd....this prolly be the last of it for a while at least. Geeeeeeeezus, i smoked so much of it and not really liking the taste :oops: well, its an aquired one and now its smoked faster than the rest lmao!! hahaha..its damn good man i tell ya..anyway, sure i gotta little shake left of it ill gladly burn one with ya or give ya a fresh bud of this baby...you know when me and buds free so give a shout fer sher...lol thanks dude...........tc, crazy 8)

GREAT to see you posting again crazynychick :)

FUCK are those NYCD frosty!!!!!!!!!

Must smoke up pretty fucking good I reckon 8)

Top work & please dont disapear again, just LOVE your work :)

Regards
let us burn one from end to end,and pass it over to me my friend, burn it long, we'll burn it slow
to light me up before i go. If you don't like my fire then don't come around cause i'm gonna burn one down, yes i'm gonna burn one down.
My choice is what i choose to do and if i'm causing no harm it shouldn't bother you
your choice is who you choose to be and if your causin' no harm then you're alright with me.
Herb the gift from the earth and whats from the earth is of the greatest worth, so before you knock it try it first, you'll see its a blessing and not a curse. Ben Harper

nice tree
When I need to ease my mind i can find satisfaction in a bag of weed

glad to see ya back crazy....... nice plants.... nice buds... nice smoke i bet.... love ya work make sure ya stick about for a while and post some more eye candy for us all.......
PEACE

So Girl ya having luck with the king? I sure hope so , break that spell.
If my penis is 12" long. Is it a Foot?

Next

Return to Pictures of Marijuana Plants & Grow Setups

x #{title}

#{text}