Re: WHITE WIDOW GROW (with pics)

Marijuana Pictures. Show us your buds!

three weeks of 12/12 into my dutch passions white widow grow...........

lights : cool tubed 600w and a 250w for good measure :)

nutrients : Advanced Nutrients all the way :slapper

heres a couple of pics of different stages to where im at now
“The biggest killer on the planet is stress and I still think the best medicine is and always has been cannabis.” Willie Nelson

these are the nutrients im using
“The biggest killer on the planet is stress and I still think the best medicine is and always has been cannabis.” Willie Nelson

"Pretty Girls"...AOY!
'Great to see ya' doin' it, now n again...d
Ready on the right-ready on the left-ready on the firing line!

nice looking girls u got there aoy :D
GROW HARD N GROW HAPPY

cheers lads, have not been online in a while but have some updated pics to share and cannot seem to get them up :roll: :roll:
has there been problems in the last while regarding posting pics or anything????

ch

beuty is the word that comes to mind. When I first saw the first couple of pics, I was going to say that the room is on the crowded side. But looks like you pulled it off....and in style.

great stuff bro!

I see that Urban Grower dude, he's a crack up, and the rooms with the Advanced Nutes, plants usually look pretty nice.
How you finding the Advanced Nutes? been using them long?
Grow, grow, grow.......then grow some more!

Damn fine work man!

If ya don't mind me asking, what size is that grow area?

I have a smaller grow area and am trying to decide how many plants I'll be able to handle in it.

Thanks

SC

SC, you can have as many plants you want (within reason), the question is how big to grow them :wink: plants per square inch bro.
Grow, grow, grow.......then grow some more!

bntaust wrote:SC, you can have as many plants you want (within reason), the question is how big to grow them :wink: plants per square inch bro.

Oh believe you me, I plan on keeping as many ladies in there as I see reasonably fit!

I'm just very impressed with the amount of yield it looks like Aoy is going to pull from them 4, in that tight area.

Next

Return to Pictures of Marijuana Plants & Grow Setups

x #{title}

#{text}