Re: White Widow - Indoor Soil Grow *Week 8

Marijuana Pictures. Show us your buds!

Hello all!

Very exciting news (at least for me!); Starting a new grow with two new excellent strains, Blueberry (which I am most anxious to taste!) and White Widow.

Using 10cm deep pots with a 3:1 ratio of Debco Organic potting soil : Perlite/Vermiculite mix, (you cannot import soil into Australia so I was unable to get a hold of Fox Farm Ocean Mist which would have been my 1st choice).
Currently under 2 Florescent 18W Sylvania Growlux tubes.
Invested in a INDOOR ELEMENTS MYLAR GROW TENT 0.9M X 0.5M X 1.6M.
Will use a 400 Philips SON-T HPS bulb with reflector.
and an EasyAir 220V inline fan.

The plan is to let the plants veg for 3-4 weeks (under 24/7 light), then transplant into 5 gallon pots. I am only going to be growing 1 Blueberry and 1 White Widow unfortunately, although I do have the space and resources for more :(. Will not start feeding them until 1-2 weeks into Flowering cycle when they are transplanted and under the HPS light (not sure what nutes yet but will want to go all organic). Giving about 3 spray of water on the surface of the soil once a day. Also planning to buy a small oscillating fan when they go under the HPS to make the plants nice and strong.

So here are the pics, I germinated them by placing the seeds in wet tissue in a zip-lock bag by my windowsill for about 5 days. Have only been in soil for 5 days so there just babies (my babies!). Any advice or tips or whatever would be well appreciated, I'll try to upload pics once a week but who knows the the future has in store?

peace
Attachments
P1060325.JPG
P1060323.JPG
P1060322.JPG
P1060315.JPG
The white widow's;
there already growing remarkable faster than the blueberry's!
P1060314.JPG
2 White Widow's on the left
3 Blueberry's on the right
Current Grow:
Blueberry and White Widow: blueberry-white-widow-indoor-grow-tent-in-soil-week-1-veg-t39251.html

Previous Grow:
Celtic Cross: celtic-cross-cupboard-grow-harvested-t27433.html

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."

It looks like you are off to a great start.

I have read a few things about White Widow and am interested in following along and seeing how yours turn out if you don't mind.

:D

i will be watching.heres 2 a good grow.some tasty tstrains i mite add
Iam just the guy who waters them.Great Genectics, Foxfarm nutes,and Promix bx do all the work.keep the level high

good job bro
Grow, grow, grow.......then grow some more!

Alrighty, they've been growing nice and steady for the past 2 weeks. Been under 24/7; 18W Flouro's for the first 2 1/2 weeks of their life, put in my 400W HPS light on a 18/6 cycle today. Plan to let them veg on untill at least 5 true sets of leaves are apparent (would go longer but don't have the time) Here are the pics...

peace
Attachments
P1060340.JPG
Left to right;
2 White Widows, 3 Blueberry's
P1060339.JPG
White Widows and 1 Blueberry on the left!
P1060336.jpg
2 first ones here are the White Widows!
Current Grow:
Blueberry and White Widow: blueberry-white-widow-indoor-grow-tent-in-soil-week-1-veg-t39251.html

Previous Grow:

Good luck man.... :) :) I'll definitly be watchin' this due to those WW.... Really like the growth rate and sustainability..... :reefer

Burn on man :Yum :Yum
~ Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn't the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural? ~ -Bill Hicks

Well well... I transplanted the *girls (here's hoping!) into bigger pots and plan to flip them to 12/12 tonight. I was looking at the great FIMing tutorial and was really wanting to try that but in 3 months plan to lay off smoking for study reasons so that leaves less than a month to smoke. Haven't fed them any nutes yet and it really shows! Going tomorrow afternoon to my local hydro store to get sorted! The Blueberry's really seem be loving the environment whereas the White Widow, although powering on at first, is suffering from nute deficiency now (I speculate)!

Question for any who care to answer:

1. Without having any nutes yet, should I give them the recommended feeding schedule dose for there first feeding?
2. Since I won't have time to FIM, is it worth topping the plants and when is it best time to do this. I searched around the forum's and couldn't find a tute on topping, only place that's shown me how is Mr. Green in "I Grow Cronic".

peace
Attachments
P1060376.JPG
Blueberry.
P1060375.JPG
On the left we have a White Widow..
The other two are Blueberry.
P1060374.JPG
White Widow.
P1060372.JPG
2 on left: White Widow.
3 on right: Blueberry.
Current Grow:

Previous Grow:

They look under watered, when was the last time you gave them some?

Also if your going to top a few I would wait untill there abit happier again and can handle the stress.

What kinda nutes you got?

Here's a pic of what you take off when topping.
Attachments
Picture%20070.jpg
Picture%20070.jpg (22.07 KiB)

Thanks for the pic Wise Man, very helpful! I'm gonna wait till about 2 weeks into flowering to top them, hopefully they grow a lot by then :grin: !

I went down to my local hydro store this afternoon and had a chat with the owner (very knowledgeable guy!), although I wanted to pick up a Canna Flores A & B set, he put me onto a great sounding, lesser known hydroponic nutrient call Plantastic (http://www.hollandforge.com.au/contents/en-us/d120_plantastic.html). Sounds really good and wasn't too pricey either. The way he told it; sounded like Canna was good but spent more money on adverting and that's what you pay for! We'll have to see how it goes, keep watching for a review. I fed them this evening at half strength to start out with. Will only feed every 2 or 3 watering to start with, then up the ante as the nutrients run out in the soil.

Happy growing everyone!

peace
Current Grow:

Previous Grow:

Next

Return to Pictures of Marijuana Plants & Grow Setups

x #{title}

#{text}