Re: Deformed new growth.

Help for sick or damaged marijuana plants. Marijuana growing pests, diseases, nutrient problems.

Alright, this is happening to a few plants currently in veg, 3 pineapple express and a couple blue berry. the pineapple express is much worse and has extremely stunted growth.
all of them where cloned, potted and repotted on the same days as each other. blueberries where cut from an unflowered mother, the pineapple was cut from a plant that was in week 3 flower.
I noticed the deformed growth about 8-10 days ago, shortly after they where repotted to there final pots. (went from 4" to 4gal pots) the pineapples root systems was not as strong as I woulda liked when they where transplanted them.

Using fox farms nutes.
all plants are in Roots Organic soil.
they are on week 3 of veg (the pineapple has not increased in size since the xplant)

I am also currently battling a small thrip problem. (stay away from Dr. Earth POTting soil.. :bigfinger: )
Attachments
IMG_1660.JPG
There mother i just chopped :)
IMG_1659.JPG
IMG_1658.JPG
IMG_1655.JPG
IMG_1654.JPG
IMG_1653.JPG

They look to be re vegging. Like taking a clone from a flowering mom as U said.
IMO Its not a problem, again just Re-veg.

Peace
If my penis is 12" long. Is it a Foot?

What he said!! :D
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

Alright! That is what I assumed it was... Just wanted some other opinions!

Thanks!

Hell ya that is a good sign my friend!
Grow it, smoke it!

Yeah, that looks like classic re-veg growth.
"The Pink Princess"

Yea reveg.....it can last up to 8 weeks on some strains.

How was that Pineapple Express??? Got some at W4-5 bloom myself. She does not like nutes. I use FF as well and man, she was N tox by W2-3 and I wasn't using GB at all.

DePlantMon wrote:Yea reveg.....it can last up to 8 weeks on some strains.

How was that Pineapple Express??? Got some at W4-5 bloom myself. She does not like nutes. I use FF as well and man, she was N tox by W2-3 and I wasn't using GB at all.

I was not happy with the pineapple exp plant. Slow/no growth in veg.. I did have it given to me when it was 20 days old (from potted clone) and it was in so-so shape.
During flower, most of the fan leafs got crispy discolored early on, after a few weeks she started budding up real nice, but still never stretched much so she stayed small.
week 7 of flower she started yellowing, looked normal at first.. week 8 rolls around and every bigger leaf on her is hanging limp and yellow. She coulda went another 3-4 weeks easy
I pulled 31g from her... and the smoke was actually damn good. a very sticky dense bud. taste and smell where underwhelming tho

S_C wrote:I was not happy with the pineapple exp plant. Slow/no growth in veg.. I did have it given to me when it was 20 days old (from potted clone) and it was in so-so shape.
During flower, most of the fan leafs got crispy discolored early on, after a few weeks she started budding up real nice, but still never stretched much so she stayed small.
week 7 of flower she started yellowing, looked normal at first.. week 8 rolls around and every bigger leaf on her is hanging limp and yellow. She coulda went another 3-4 weeks easy
I pulled 31g from her... and the smoke was actually damn good. a very sticky dense bud. taste and smell where underwhelming tho

Thanks for the input. :)

Return to Plant Doctor

x #{title}

#{text}