Funky, curly leafs?

Help for sick or damaged marijuana plants. Marijuana growing pests, diseases, nutrient problems.

On the bigbud i just chopped, I found a couple leafs that where... swirly i guess. I did not think anything of it, mainly because throughout it's whole grow it had strange leafs. About 75% of all the leafs never filled out, they only had 1-3 blades on each of em. She had a lot of them tho!

Anyways, I just noticed that on a few of my other flowering plants, some of fan leafs are starting to curve.. not cup or curl under/up, but like a "C", most of them also had a light, almost lime green color in a line. not in any pattern that i could see. The foliage all looks healthy, strange.. but healthy :reefer

Only thing i can guess is, humidity???? Itd usually 45-65% in the bloom room, temps ranging from 50f at night to 67-73 during the day, but for the last 2 or 3 days it has been kinda high, 74-80, but not for long periods of time, it would drop back down when the lights kicked on.

Would high humidity cause this?
Attachments
funkyleaf.JPG
newer growth near the main stalk

Are they all the same strain from one batch of seeds? if so-- could be genetic-- if not.....

check the nutes and pH AND your meters!!!!

we have a Sativa with a LOT of thai in it thatthe while thing has "corkscrewed" leaves all thru the grow-- no matter what we changed... don't know if it is because of root damage or the fact we had to supercrop it to keep it under 5 feet--- but it's NOT happy.

As long as it is HEALTHY- and you are sure your meters are calibrated & the ph and ec are "right on" ... I'd just watch and see....???
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

It almost looks like it started to flower at one point and was put back in veg again.
"It just doesn't seem to make any sense to have so many people smoking and praising this weird little weed marijuana, and it makes even less sense to see these people attacked so visciously by the purveyors of law and order Marijuana Revolution by John Sinclair, July 1971.

thanks LZ, hope all went well with your surgery.

Soil ph is 7.0
water and nutes get adjusted every watering/feeding to 6.0

Multiple strains are doing it, but not on a large scale.. a leaf or 2 per plant is all.

All of them have been trimmed very heavily tho.

hermiehater wrote:It almost looks like it started to flower at one point and was put back in veg again.

Oh, they where.. The plants where vegged for entirely to long (3 months or so), they got to big for my closet, so they went outside for a couple weeks at the end of july/early aug, while waiting for the new room to be done

AHA!!!!!! :D

That is why!!!!!!!
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

But, these leafs are just now doing this, does that make sense? week 6 flower btw

stress has caused her leaves to curl transferring her from one environment to another. also, this change in leaves was after transferal. Will just leave it at that because I am a partial seasoned beginner. Hope this helps. Zigzag

but they have been in the flower room, in the same envoroment for 6 weeks and the leafs just started doing this within the last 3 days.
But they all look healthy and only have a couple weeks left till harvest!

AHH nailed it, Damn I missed this place :-D Im a bit rusty, I havent been around in a while.

SC its perfectly (norml) The leaves started a process (I hate the word process after the Lions game in Chicago) when they were moved back into flower and now they have to finish what they started.

I had a Double Gum do it to me, and almost all the new leaves did what yours is doing but the bud will be just fine.
"It just doesn't seem to make any sense to have so many people smoking and praising this weird little weed marijuana, and it makes even less sense to see these people attacked so visciously by the purveyors of law and order Marijuana Revolution by John Sinclair, July 1971.

Next

Return to Plant Doctor

x #{title}

#{text}