going to seed

Help for sick or damaged marijuana plants. Marijuana growing pests, diseases, nutrient problems.

how can you tell if your plant is going to seed and can a plant go to seed without ever being polinated

You'll notice individual calyx's(buds) swell up more then others.Thats a seed being produced.A plant that pollinates itself has either stress hermied,or was genetically hermaphrodite.Although some TRUE females can produce seeds even towards the end of harvest because there "other sex" had made an appearance.Thats why you sometimes see people getting 3-4 ounces from one or more plants,and then they find 1 or 2 seeds out of it all.

can not "go to seed"

either it is female and gets nice buds (starting as hairs and calyx's) or it's a male (pods) or you can get a hermie from stress (female buds, then male pods start forming)
Seeds come ONLY from a female plant that was pollenated by a male or Hermie....
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

i was just wondering cuz where my pistols are growing from the little kernely part looks like its splitting open and somethign white is in there

how i dont have any males and none of them are hermies no pollen what so ever

What about your neighbors? Could the pollen have blown in, got on your clothes and the rest is history
stay off my lawn

i doubt it but possibly

the thing im talking about the pistols seem to be growing out of it like its the base of the pistol

watch them...bet it's either a bundle of new hairs waiting to uncurl or a "banana"...meaning it's starting to hermie... check ph, nutes etc....
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

i know there not bananas i know what bananas are i just didnt know what tose were i thought it might have been going to seed withgout ever being pollinated

and every single flower has them in almost every pistol and i have seen it since like week 2 1/2 there now in like week 4 1/2

then they are just part of the plant...
smoke a fat one, cop a chill.. and let em grow...
seeds or no seeds--- to late to do anything now...
but I really DOUBT they are seeds, as they wouldn't be popped open, and the hairs completely die on the calyx's that have seeds.

Next

Return to Plant Doctor

x #{title}

#{text}