Greenfly

Help for sick or damaged marijuana plants. Marijuana growing pests, diseases, nutrient problems.

Hi Doctor, :lol:

My mate got probelms with greenfly. Have any suggestions, on what he can do???

thanks P.S

I use a mild washing up liquid and water mix and give it a light spray on the plants both above and below the leaves. It's what I do on my roses in the garden. Best to do it with lights out.
'there was a young man named jobby,
who haboured an illicit hobby,
with renknowned growing fame,
he put our plants to shame,
that bright young man named jobby'

not quite sure what a green fly is we have green mosqitos not the same im sure if the soap dosnt work you can give neem oil a try or safer spray it is omri cert also
Save Our Country and VOTE!!!

Hopefully this pic will help. The little knowledge that I know which may be wrong is that they suck the sap out of the plants. We have tried the washing-up liquid tonight and they seemed to dis-like it so fingers crossed. BTW the pic is from the internet.
Attachments
261562647_5f46c1de6e.jpg
261562647_5f46c1de6e.jpg (121.83 KiB)

If the plants still have a long way to go u can use any insecticide preparation meant for soft eadible fruits (eg tomato plants)- but use it only once(best if still in veg). I have heard other treatments include water with crushed/boiled garlic. Also peppered water.

Greenfly suck the vigour from the plant and the soapy water treatment has to keep being done until the wee fuckers have had enough.
Might as well enjoy yourself as you are a long time dead

Myhash as you can see our friend is well into flower. I have not seen the plant since we sprayed it last night so not sure how it is doing.
Attachments
4.JPG

Return to Plant Doctor

x #{title}

#{text}