help! white bugs on plants

Help for sick or damaged marijuana plants. Marijuana growing pests, diseases, nutrient problems.

sum white bugs are on my plants and there very small and they fly wut are they,and are they dangerous to my plants if they are how do i kill them

help needed quick

Any pics? That would be a great help. Could be white fly but without pics who am I to say.
'there was a young man named jobby,
who haboured an illicit hobby,
with renknowned growing fame,
he put our plants to shame,
that bright young man named jobby'

there extemely small there about the size of a flea myabe i bit larger or smaller

im goin try and get a picture in about 10 min

This what I mean about whitefly. The picture is zoomed in a bit so they do look bigger than what they are.
Attachments
whitefly.jpg

yes those suckers
i tried and to kill them with my fingers but when i touched the plant they were flying all over the place

do they cause harm to my plants

there few not that many about 10-25 and i barely noticed them to day today
i check my plant daily for pest worm ext. when i wuz looking at one i touched a leaf and they started to fly all over the pot

Have a read in here or try googling "whitefly" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitefly. I am not sure but I think they drink the sap from your plants. Here's what it said for control: Whitefly control is difficult and complex, as they rapidly gain resistance to chemical pesticides. The USDA recommends "an integrated program that focuses on prevention and relies on cultural and biological control methods when possible." [1] Use of yellow sticky traps to monitor infestations and only selective use of insecticides is advised.

i read that soap and water kan kill them (crosses finger hope it works)
and i cant spray insectisided because there still small around a weeks and sum days

any other advised appreciated
thanks

if they are small then dip them in i solution of washing up liquid (just the tops of the plants.

you can get some stuff that is 100% safe to use on edible crops. it is usually some form of plant fats or oils.

basically you want to cover the top and bottoms of the leaves with the stuf that way the little buggers die.

try to have fly papers in the room also, you would be surprised on what i have caught on my papers

mix neem and pyreathren together with water anyfoler spray hit the soil with pyreathren too
Save Our Country and VOTE!!!

Next

Return to Plant Doctor

x #{title}

#{text}