miracle grow potting soil?

Help for sick or damaged marijuana plants. Marijuana growing pests, diseases, nutrient problems.

I have done a grow before and used plain miracle grow potting soil. And it seemed to just fine to me.Just wanted to know some opinions.
MY POSTS ARE COMPLETELY FICTION, I DO NOT BREAK ANY LAWS OF ANY KIND..........

MG is high in PH, and it is hard to fert the plants as it has ferts in it already.

Not my favorite choice
If I had a knotch in my bed post for every joint I smoked......Hell I would be sleeping in saw dust !!

I don't recommend using any chemical slow release anything.. some do OK with MG.. but you'll never get an optimal plant from it. the risk out ways any benefit one may get from it. JMHO.
It amazes me how so much ignorance can be expressed with so much confidence.

like they say...it will sort of work, it's better to find a garden shop or nursery and buy plain potting soil with no ferts innit.....

thanks again james.. I got my soil im going to try , the black gold.. I will let you know how it goes when i get my beans..

Once again, fellas, I have to beg to differ. Now I showed you guys some of my Miracle Gro babies once before, and stunned the shit outta all yall. I'll report once again that I grew double gum and euforia in regular Miracle Gro. I only switched to Miracle Gro Organic Choice simply to stay totally organic, and that's it. As far as adding nutes: You can add nutes. You just have to be careful. I added a tsp of veggie guano every 2 wks. There is time released nitrogen in the soil so you don't overfeed them at any time. During flowering, I load them up with flowering guano at the beginning(2tbs) cuz I only feed them twice during this time. A guano feeding lasts 30 days. I also use molasses and BCuzz Bloom during flowering. Then I just water every 4-5 days or as needed.I don't HAVE to feed my plants for the first 30 days of veg, but I do anyway in very small portions, ya dig. But the MGOC does it for me everytime I water. Here are the first fruits of my Miracle Gro labor. And yes, they were optimal...lol My doublegum kicked the shit out of my euforia, and euforia is supposed to be 18%... Remember these, Draig? Nothing is impossible if you just try......
Attachments
Top44-flowering.jpg
Top44-flowering.jpg (50.83 KiB)
euphoria.jpg
euphoria.jpg (41.19 KiB)
doublegum-finished.jpg
doublegum-finished.jpg (33.25 KiB)
doublegum-flowering.jpg
doublegum-flowering.jpg (58.43 KiB)
O.L. Johnson once said, "It is best to be thought of as a dickhead, than to speak up and remove all doubt."

looking good.. my plants are looking good too. like you said just dont overnute them..but my next grow will be with organics..

Hey Var,

I did not say it would not work.....But as Draig said"you will not get optimum plant potential" so if you are going to take the risk why not do it right.
If I had a knotch in my bed post for every joint I smoked......Hell I would be sleeping in saw dust !!

As others are saying, it may or may not work for you. I personally had a bad experience with it. I purchased 2 or 3 small bags which turned out to be infected with pest! It came from K-mart, and that is who I blame. I will mention that the stuff I tried was not very loose, it was more like mulch than dirt compared to the stuff I have now(Fox Farm ocean forest).

I will not get into the debate on will it work or not.
I will offer this thu,Yes I tried it long time ago,it does work but not to potential.
The biggest thing about the MG soil that got under my skin was the damn White Flies that kept comming out of the shit!..

Mr.O

Next

Return to Plant Doctor

x #{title}

#{text}