Re: Net pot holes to small causing roots to bunch up

Help for sick or damaged marijuana plants. Marijuana growing pests, diseases, nutrient problems.

Handmade net pots were made and the holes drilled were not well planned not the big root structure is getting bunched up there is a big amount of roots coming from the bottom so i dont know how i should switch them.

You can't switch em... get a razor knife and CAREFULLY enlarge the holes without nicking the roots....

Even store-bought net pots holes are usually too small and have to be enlarged! We've lost many a plant to choked-roots 1/2 way (or more) into flower!!
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

The container used is pretty thick and the roots are everywhere in and outside of the container, If i were to cut the roots hanging FROM THE BOTTOM would the roots still inside the container atleast be enough to keep it from dying

no--- you will kill it...
you are gonna have to find some way of cutting-away the pot from the roots-- then re-pot it......
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

Return to Plant Doctor

x #{title}

#{text}