Peat Moss?

Help for sick or damaged marijuana plants. Marijuana growing pests, diseases, nutrient problems.

Hey Doc. Hey I have another question... Is peat moss, or do you know if peat moss is or can be used for growing??

Thanks Doc! your helping me more than ya know bro.

:Yum
[flash=]God put marijuana here on the Earth for a reason.. FOR US TO ENJOY IT!![/flash]

maryjaneluvr82 wrote:Hey Doc. Hey I have another question... Is peat moss, or do you know if peat moss is or can be used for growing??

Thanks Doc! your helping me more than ya know bro.

:Yum

I'm not sure which "Doc" ya need,but I'll give ya this .

Peat can be used in a mixture of other soil bases,I would not recommend it too be used as your sole ingredient though..Mixed with some quality top soil,some ready to go planting mixtures and add some perlite,things should be happy.

Mr.O

ah ok well i appreciate it man. thats what I meant.. was if it was alright to mix peat moss with my medium. You answered my question. Thanks again!

By the way.. my babies seem to like the new mixture of soil/peat moss/perlite. Softens the soil a bit and seems to let more light get down into the medium. They seem happier with this mix. Later. Stay tuned because as soon as I get a new camera, I will be posting my new grow. It'll be exciting :)
[flash=]God put marijuana here on the Earth for a reason.. FOR US TO ENJOY IT!![/flash]

Be sure to check the ph-- some peat can be highly acidic!!!

good luck! :D
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

Return to Plant Doctor

x #{title}

#{text}