I am having a bit of a problem with one of my plants. I have 3 plants going.
Two of them look good but the third one is having problems.
From the pictures you can see that one side of the plant is growing fine but the leaves on the other side of the plant are turning brown and dying.
I have included a picture of one of her sisters that was planted at the same time and is doing fine.
There were some additional leaves that had the problem but I have cut them back to get rid of the brown.
However, the brown came back and just continued to consume the leave after I cut off the bad part.
I am currently flushing the system with clean water in hopes that this is nutrient burn.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Here are the specifics:
1. Pot size - 28 gallon tub with 12 gallons of water in it.
2. Growing medium - Hydro
3. Watering schedule - change water every week
4. Feeding Schedule - Advanced Nutrients 3 part. Bloom/Grow/Micro ppm is 650 to 700
5. lights used and how far away - MH overhead and two compact flourscent on the side. All lights are 2 to 3 feet away.
6. PH levels - 5.6 - 5.9
7. Age of plants 2 weeks in hydro / 3 weeks from birth
8. Stage of growth - veg.
9. Strain - Supergirl Feminized