Re: Yellow spots appearing on edges of leaves????

Help for sick or damaged marijuana plants. Marijuana growing pests, diseases, nutrient problems.

I have a plant thats in the second week of flowering and has started showing some yellow or white spots on the outer edges of the leaves. :x
Attachments
DVC00477.JPG
DVC00474.JPG
DVC00476.JPG
DVC00478.JPG
DVC00479.JPG

This is gonna be a difficult fin in-ground-- but looks like your pH is way off... do you adjust your nutrient mix & water before you give to the plants?

Get a cheap soil test kit at your garden center and follow the directions to get the 'baseline" pH of your soil-- then water deeply with pH adjusted water that is adjusted to CHANGE the pH of the soil..
example: If your soil pH is say--- 5.8, adjust the pH of the water to 8.0 so that it will raise the level to around 7.0... If it is around 8.0-- adjust the water to 5.5 to lower the pH again- to about 7.0

It isn't a science this way... but you need to get the pH of the soil under control.... and you caught it early-- so you CAN work thru this!

Next year-- do a good pH test of the soil in the area and amend it a couple months ahead of time with organics meant to adjust the pH of soil... like Lime or Calcium....

Good Luck hun!
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

Thanks for the response. I have not checked the PH of the water I've been using. I will check the PH of the soil tomorrow for sure. What do you use in the water if the PH is low to raise it and what do you use if the PH is high in order to lower it?

Go to any hydro or greenhouse shop and get liquid "pH up & pH down"... it is cheap, and more stable than "Home remedies"

HOWEVER is you can not get any right away-- use lemon to lower and baking soda to raise... but as I said-- they are not stable, so not for long-term use.

good luck hun! Keep us posted!
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

Update: It has been three days since my problem occured. It occured abruptly and has not gotten any worse or spread to the other plants so looking back on what could have happened I think the problem is from me spraying the leaves down with some bloom buster mixed with a treatment of Neem oil. I believe I used the liquid down to the bottom of the pump spray container and I had not mixed the bloom buster up enough and it was highly concentrated. Since the affected plant was the last plant I sprayed down, it got what was in the bottom of the sprayer. I believe the highly concentrated contents or fertilizer in the bottom of my pump sprayer is what burned the edges of the leaves on that one plant. The white areas shown, in my close up pics of the leaves, have since turned brown and died but the rest of the leaf is still green and growing and the plant looks fine except for a little browning around the edge of some of the fan leaves. WHEW!!!!! :weed:
Attachments
DVC00492.JPG
DVC00483.JPG

Return to Plant Doctor

x #{title}

#{text}