yellow spots

Help for sick or damaged marijuana plants. Marijuana growing pests, diseases, nutrient problems.

during flower stage the leaves are getting yellow spots , dots , looks like someone was painting and got overspray on the leaves when i first seen it i thought spidermites but that is not the case . it was a trace mineral problem has been corrected but the question is ............. what mineral was missing .

got any pics, its hard to tell you when i cant see you know, peace
MY POSTS ARE COMPLETELY FICTION, I DO NOT BREAK ANY LAWS OF ANY KIND..........

Yeah, pics would be helpful- How far into flowering are you? Leaves do start to yellow a little during flowering as the N is getting all used up but usually not in spots like that...
Only thing I can think of is poss calcium deficiency - Please give more info....
soil/hydro?
strain?
indoor/outdoor/lights?
nutes?

Life is a garden..... SMOKE IT
LEGALIZE IT- USA!!!!

indoor , 1 bedroom with 2 1000 convertion lamps , under each is 16 5gal buckets , each bucket is 1/2 full of lava rock and1/2 mix , the mix is 2 parts sand 1 part peat shake mix into rocks , 1tbs blood meal , bone meal , kelp meal , and greensand every2 weeks i folar feed till flower stage then i add an extra tbs of bone . the spotted look happens 2wks into flower , no pix . multible stains . 1st 6 wks under flo 24/7 then sexed for about 3 wks then back in veg at least 6 wks . then the 1st couple wks in flower they get light spots on fan leaves . ive been giving peters flower and root , and the leaves regain some color .

Wow- 12 wks of vegging... yr gonna have some monsters... hmmmm sounds like you have MEGA light in there.... are the light HPS or MH or ??

& your using nutes & soil mixes I'm not familiar with - but glad that the color is coming back. Esp with vegging them for 3 mths... your gonna def see some of the older fans die off.... But hope all goes well! Good Luck!

LEGALIZE IT- USA!!!!

convertion lamps burn both , most of my plants are older than that i regenerate them after 1st harvest they go from 12/12 hps to 16/8 mh for 6 wks then back to flower

Hun-- sounds like either mite-damage or gold-spot fungus!

Either one is treated the same way...
Get some 3-in-1 spray and spray the undersides then tops of the leaves and stems-- do it in the morning with the lights raised, or plants moved out from under them (indirect light only)
THEN be sure that you watch the humidity, and NEVER spray them or water them before the lights go out at night!

If the lights are on 24/0-- then you need more airflow!!!!!!
Get an oscillating fan so the plants are allways slightly moving!
Should see a difference in any new growth!
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

definitely mites, I have the same problem now
Acts of creation are often reserved for gods and poets. Man need only to plant a seed.

Thats what my initial thought was but he ruled mites out in his first post.
Boom what makes you sure its not mites?

LEGALIZE IT- USA!!!!

redhair420 wrote:Thats what my initial thought was but he ruled mites out in his first post.
Boom what makes you sure its not mites?
ITS BEEN YEARS SINCE I'VE HAD SPIDER MITES I TOP OFF WITH A 2INCH LAYER OF BUILDERS SAND WHEN I GO TO 12/12 IT SEEMS TO BE WORKING WHEN I 1ST SAW IT I THOUGHT MITES I SEARCHED FOR WEBS THEN I LOOKED UNDER THE LEAVES FOR SPECKS OF DIRT I TOUCHED THEM AND NONE STARTED CRAWLING ..........ITS STILL BEEN HAPPENING BUT GOES AWAY WHEN I USE PETERS ROOT AND BLOOM [ WHICH I DONT LIKE TO DO BECAUSE I'M MOSTLY ORGANIC , I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT I'VE RECENTLY CHANGED ALL I CAN COME UP WITH IS I HAD BEEN PUTTING MY LIGHT CLOSER , IVE BACKED OFF ............ RED I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR PAITENTS AND CILVILITY

Next

Return to Plant Doctor

x #{title}

#{text}