chernobyl, afghani indica n sweet dreams...

Marijuana seeds and cannabis strains suitable for your particular application or location.

Dank Danky DANK, that shit would go great with my morning coffee, i bet your pleased. :Yum
oJUBAo

'mixed this mornin', Juba :lol: 'works nizely...chernobyl and a kush strain...yeah, the chernobyl went well with the coffee and then before i left the house, a hit or 2 of kush; 'to mellow...ya' know?
I do say that the green avenger's got it goin'! But...i see so much good stuff goin' 'round these dayz...i'm glad.
db :Yum
Ready on the right-ready on the left-ready on the firing line!

The bud looks great, it would be nice to always have some variety to smoke, enjoy the smoke D.
bee rye wrote:"Not all Muslims are suicide bombers, but all suicide bombers are Muslim."

hey Chicago...'Hope it's all good fer you, man...
Yes, it's good...to have the means and resource.
Now, let's find a way to turn a tide and let the world have her once again :wink: ...d :Yum

well alright...'got a lil' afghani girl...'looked kinda' wimpy at first, but she's actually startin' to look pretty good now...let's see what this girl'll do...d :Yum have fun now... :P

Congrats with the chernobyl d. The buds look nice and potent for you :Yum :P :P

gracias, Wise Man...chernobyl's gonna' stick around..."fuel"...'heavy fuel".
'the lil' afghani girl's surprised me with balls, too...straight herm i guess... :cry: so, fer the kc brains special afghani; 2 beans-1 no show, 2-true herm...kc's sweet dreams is showin' so much better than the afghani...what should one think?
have fun y'all...d 8)

damn sorry to hear Big D.
Smiley's Summer mixed bag - post501183.html
Outdoor randoms - my-first-outdoor-grow-t40736-210.html

'gotta' move on, smiley... :wink: don't let nothin' hold you up...('still got 8 beans to see what gives) 8) d :Yum "and lovin' it..." ('got a buncha' sweet dreams :P )

ah awesome.. keep your dreams alive mate :) and let them all be female! :D
Smiley's Summer mixed bag - post501183.html
Outdoor randoms - my-first-outdoor-grow-t40736-210.html

Previous

Return to Marijuana Seeds & Cannabis Strains

x #{title}

#{text}