yeah, yeah, yeah...we's heard of maui wowie and the likes...how's about kona gold? 8) anyone done any of this?
duhrainoed... :Yum

Ready on the right-ready on the left-ready on the firing line!

Draino, I think you're going too old school here...haha! Go for it...you are the "multiple strain master", I'm sure you'll do a beaut job. I'ma gettin' ready for some germin' on my first grow, brought back some fresh Jamaican beans last week (I have a couple for about 4 years ago, gonna try them too). Wish me luck :)

mmm...jamaican weed...grow it, Calicult! 'n show it...
kona's definitely gonna' illuminate the space...have fun if you will...d 8)

Marinatin' my older Rasta beans as of 2night. My journey begins...and I WILL have me some fun!

"the journey of a thousand miles", Calicult...take the step...
yes, 'kona'll be nize...and gold...d :Yum i love this stuff.

it's in...kona in the line-up...(along with some Heri :P )...have fun now...d :Yum

Draino, How are your "Wahines" doing?

Aloha! CC

Looking forward to watching this one-I'm a bit old school as well! I worked on Johnston Atoll (700 miles W.SW. of Honolulu) many years ago with a bunch of great Hawian bros. I love that sweet piney flavor of the islands! Good Luck

Calicult and Buds n Suds...
we were gonna' try the malawi gold fer a first 12-14 weeker, but i think i drowned the 3 beans in the too wet paper towel :oops: But, we have more beans...so, 'won't wet the towel too much when i do it again, fer any of 'em... :roll:
OK, fer the Kona Gold...(we put in some herijuana x 3 beans...and, when i see a break in the line-up, 2-3 kona's'll go in the space...) 'just cut a lil' kush girl...she's gonna' be nice...after a cut-dry-cure cycle.
Have fun...and i be postin' the kona when she comes, when she comes :lol: ...if they still let me in here by then 8)
fer real, y'all...have it your way :wink: ...d :Yum

x #{title}

#{text}