kona gold

Marijuana seeds and cannabis strains suitable for your particular application or location.

yeah, yeah, yeah...we's heard of maui wowie and the likes...how's about kona gold? 8) anyone done any of this?
duhrainoed... :Yum
Ready on the right-ready on the left-ready on the firing line!

Draino, I think you're going too old school here...haha! Go for it...you are the "multiple strain master", I'm sure you'll do a beaut job. I'ma gettin' ready for some germin' on my first grow, brought back some fresh Jamaican beans last week (I have a couple for about 4 years ago, gonna try them too). Wish me luck :)

mmm...jamaican weed...grow it, Calicult! 'n show it...
kona's definitely gonna' illuminate the space...have fun if you will...d 8)

Marinatin' my older Rasta beans as of 2night. My journey begins...and I WILL have me some fun!

"the journey of a thousand miles", Calicult...take the step...
yes, 'kona'll be nize...and gold...d :Yum i love this stuff.

it's in...kona in the line-up...(along with some Heri :P )...have fun now...d :Yum

Draino, How are your "Wahines" doing?

Aloha! CC

Looking forward to watching this one-I'm a bit old school as well! I worked on Johnston Atoll (700 miles W.SW. of Honolulu) many years ago with a bunch of great Hawian bros. I love that sweet piney flavor of the islands! Good Luck

Calicult and Buds n Suds...
we were gonna' try the malawi gold fer a first 12-14 weeker, but i think i drowned the 3 beans in the too wet paper towel :oops: But, we have more beans...so, 'won't wet the towel too much when i do it again, fer any of 'em... :roll:
OK, fer the Kona Gold...(we put in some herijuana x 3 beans...and, when i see a break in the line-up, 2-3 kona's'll go in the space...) 'just cut a lil' kush girl...she's gonna' be nice...after a cut-dry-cure cycle.
Have fun...and i be postin' the kona when she comes, when she comes :lol: ...if they still let me in here by then 8)
fer real, y'all...have it your way :wink: ...d :Yum

Return to Marijuana Seeds & Cannabis Strains

x #{title}

#{text}