Orange spice from Dman info please.

Marijuana seeds and cannabis strains suitable for your particular application or location.

Anybody got any pics or info about this strain? I've only found Dman's original review so far, and thats got no pics.

Cheers all
The war on drugs is a bullshit waste of tax payers money!

Might be able to get a pic!

Big leaves, she stretches a fair bit in 12/12 but can finish as quick as 45days in some pheno's!

A super resinous Double G (G13xHP x Gum13HP) female, was crossed with a stocky, trichome coated White Widow Male via Dutch Passion!

This cross results in a Hybrid that yields super sticky flowers, with a delicious citrus aroma in 50-55 days. OS is a great strain for SOG, as they're mostly columnar... so pack'em in! When it comes to feeding, Orange Spice is a medium to high feeder, with an above average yield!

This is from a friend growing "Orange Spice" atm.....

"But wat it lacks in yeild it's certainly, MORE than making up for in resin production. It's gonna be sweeeeeeeeeet! Smell is beutiful, buds r solid tight as! Gona be a bit of a lunglocker I'm predicting. It clones, but the clone hasn't sprung away like all the others. So it isn't a viable mother for cloning"
let us burn one from end to end,and pass it over to me my friend, burn it long, we'll burn it slow
to light me up before i go. If you don't like my fire then don't come around cause i'm gonna burn one down, yes i'm gonna burn one down.
My choice is what i choose to do and if i'm causing no harm it shouldn't bother you
your choice is who you choose to be and if your causin' no harm then you're alright with me.
Herb the gift from the earth and whats from the earth is of the greatest worth, so before you knock it try it first, you'll see its a blessing and not a curse. Ben Harper

Lol, Dejavu

Warning, Super high image quality.Broadband only!!

"Orange spice" At 40days without any bloom enhancers. Thrive flower and fruit only.
[img]http://img23.imagevenue.com/loc444/th_19479_DSC03484_122_444lo.JPG[/img]
Attachments
19479_DSC03484_122_444lo.jpg
19479_DSC03484_122_444lo.jpg (1.37 MiB)

Hey Pseudonaja :D

Dejavu indeed!

Lovely pic mate!
let us burn one from end to end,and pass it over to me my friend, burn it long, we'll burn it slow
to light me up before i go. If you don't like my fire then don't come around cause i'm gonna burn one down, yes i'm gonna burn one down.
My choice is what i choose to do and if i'm causing no harm it shouldn't bother you
your choice is who you choose to be and if your causin' no harm then you're alright with me.
Herb the gift from the earth and whats from the earth is of the greatest worth, so before you knock it try it first, you'll see its a blessing and not a curse. Ben Harper

Cheers dude, but I got a bit to learn about organic soil me thinks. I feel as though I've let the plants down, by not allowing them to succeed their full potential. But never the less, a nice wee sample.

P.S. That isn't by any means the whole plant. Just thought I'd make that clear incase, well u know

Shit I never realised you made this thread!!!!

Teach me NOT to read...lol

So I answered your own Question with your own comments..... Haha lol

Blame it on the CS :)

I just harvested about 28 ounces off of 9 plants. I currently have about 12 fem seeds and one Orange Spice mother plant. Got lucky got 13 seeds from 9 plants. Need to keep this beautiful strain going. Had awesome reviews with my last grow. I will post pictures when I can. :rauch04: :thumbs-up:

Check out this video on YouTube: Orange Spice

http://youtu.be/OcMck3kURic

Return to Marijuana Seeds & Cannabis Strains

• orange spice
    by evilweeddog2 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:55 am
    0 Replies
    Last post
    Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:55 am
  • Re: Dutch master oranger bud
    by e_rock_ps » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:50 am
    2 Replies
    Last post