Problem with Dutch Passion.....

Marijuana seeds and cannabis strains suitable for your particular application or location.

So far, I have ordered 3 kinds of fem seeds from this company. I ordered euforia, orange bud, and mazar. Out of 5 euforia, 1 popped and grew, but the others didn't pop at all. Out of 5 mazar, 1 sprouted then shriveled up, 3 didn't pop at all, so I only have 1 left. And out of 5 o.b., 1 is coming along nicely right now. 1 didn't pop at all, and I have 3 left. I don't know if it is the instability of fem seeds period, or if they are bad batches. But it's good to know that I'm not the only one who has a problem with a seed company. I also tried to contact them. I, too, got no response..... But what's really fucked up is that they have all the fem strains that I want. I just don't know if I should trust them after already being out of so much money.... :(
O.L. Johnson once said, "It is best to be thought of as a dickhead, than to speak up and remove all doubt."

Sorry to hear that- I have had no probs with their seeds myself, what method do use to germinate?
Might as well enjoy yourself as you are a long time dead

I use the moist paper towel method until they cut tails. Then I carefully place them in a peat pellet soaked in a water and hormex solution... I do all my babies the same way. Check out the 4 that are coming up now in my new start thread in pics of plants and setups. I did nothing different. This company's fem seeds are the only seeds that I have had a problem with so far. My w.s. standards germed fine(all 3). And my o.b.fem that did pop came along veeeeeeerrrryyy slooooooooowly at first. But then she caught up after awhile. That's why I say I don't know if was a bad batch, or just the instability of fem seeds as a whole, ya dig.
O.L. Johnson once said, "It is best to be thought of as a dickhead, than to speak up and remove all doubt."

Why make another thread complaining about fem seeds? Why not continue the other one?

it's not really about fem seeds. it's about some seeds from certain companies being bad batches; like i read in someone's problem with celtic stone thread, ya dig... i experienced the same problem. It just so happened that the seeds were fems, that's all. Some say theirs were good, but mine weren't. The focus is not no the fem factor here. The focus is on the bad batch factor. Can you dig it, now, my brutha?

Hey Varius I just wanted you to knw I have had the same problem with the dutch passion beans mainly the lack of germ. I bought some Ultra skunk and out of 10 beans 4 germed and 2 died right off the bat. The other 2 1 was a male and the other just never grew.

Oh trust me, man, I feel ya. I'm out of a lot of money so far, and I was pissed when I got jumped on about it, ya dig! Now that I know I'm not the only one that has had problems with the same company, I'm positive it wasn't my fault. You're on my friends list, weasel....

the way i do my strawberry cough from dutch passions is the matchbox and peice of sandpaper to scuff the seeds up so its easier for them to start drawing up water since doing this and presoaking the seeds i get close to 100% germ but only about 70% of them ever come up before i did this i was only getting a 40% germ rate but this was on there regular seeds but i think they send me the wrong ones every time or strawberry cough is fem only cuase i've yet to get a male i got 2 seeds left of my 3rd pack since doing this haveing 19 females so far from the 3 packs. sorry for rambleing on hope this helps if you decide to buy dutch passions agian
check this out

how-long-t30757.html

Ditch the peat pellets.

Return to Marijuana Seeds & Cannabis Strains

x #{title}

#{text}