Re: Molasses

Marijuana growing how to, marijuana tutorials and step by step guides about how to grow marijuana. How to clone marijuana plants. How to build a hydropnics system for marijuana growing and much more.

I have been using the brer rabbit molasses and it has worked freakin great the buds plumped right up.. it also has calcium magnesium and iron in it along with 290 mg potassium 15 grams of carbs

i can swear by it!!try one without the molasses and youll see what i mean

good info bro i been serching for info on how to use like when and how much but havent found anything with to much deatil this clears things up a good bit but one question do u add to ur feed water with nutes n stuff ormake up another batch or is it on a dif day then nute feed?
''over grow the goverment"
------detroit----go blue------

i believe u add during feed. its real sticky shit so its probably best not to add during every watering unless with a small dose. jmo
didnt seem to help so much during veg

It is possible to add molasses in every watering throughout the entire growth cycle. Most just choose to use it during flowering. When I use it, I don't add it to the feed. I add it in the in between watering. I use the entire foxfarm line, so molasses ain't needed in a feed. When I use it, I use 1-2tbs per gal of water. Over applying can also cause you to gunk up your soil; which will require a slight flush depending on how gunked it is. It can also cause your grow area to smell like a rotten fart, ya dig... Well, at least that's what happened when I did it. :lmao Luckily, I figured out the issue in time and backed off it for a couple weeks... :wink:
O.L. Johnson once said, "It is best to be thought of as a dickhead, than to speak up and remove all doubt."

VaruisStylz wrote:It is possible to add molasses in every watering throughout the entire growth cycle. Most just choose to use it during flowering. When I use it, I don't add it to the feed. I add it in the in between watering. I use the entire foxfarm line, so molasses ain't needed in a feed. When I use it, I use 1-2tbs per gal of water. Over applying can also cause you to gunk up your soil; which will require a slight flush depending on how gunked it is. It can also cause your grow area to smell like a rotten fart, ya dig... Well, at least that's what happened when I did it. :lmao Luckily, I figured out the issue in time and backed off it for a couple weeks... :wink:

thanks bro that clears it all up for me.
''over grow the goverment"
------detroit----go blue------

Hi Alex, howz married life with the cousin? Any six fingered bratz yet?
Might as well enjoy yourself as you are a long time dead

Molasses is used WITH your 13-14 PK solution...
it is a sweetener and carb...
the PK is what the plant uses to metabolize carbs--
so adding MORE carbs WITH the PK makes them add more weight and sweetness in the last 3 weeks of the grow...

But be careful! Too much, and every strain will taste almost the same....

and in hydro-- can cause slime-mold in the rez/buckets if used too heavily!!!

Sucanat works the same way.. without as MUCH of it's own flavor.... about the same cost...

Sure beats $12 "Sweet" with artificial berry/orange flavors added!!!!
Both Molasses and Sucanat bring out the plants own flavors (tho again- the molasses does have a slight flavor of it's own)

We have used it, and sweet, and Sucanat-- all work quite well-- but NOT if the plant is under-fed in the N-P-K ddepartment, as it won't be able to metabolize it.
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

Just to clarify, you dont start using this until you start the flowering stage???? Or start when you flip?
All posts and pics are completely fictitious. I found all pics on the internet and lied about my stories on here because I have no friends and want to sound cool.

You can start using molasses at 1tbs per gal at any time(well, some do). But I normally start as soon as I switch, and use it all the way up until flushing.. If I use 2tbs per gal, then it's in every other watering cuz it can build up in the soil and start to stink... But I feed and water my plants over buckets, so I rarely have any buildup issues... :reefer
O.L. Johnson once said, "It is best to be thought of as a dickhead, than to speak up and remove all doubt."

PreviousNext

Return to Marijuana How to, Tutorials, Tips

x #{title}

#{text}