PROJECT M-BLAZE

Marijuana Pictures. Outdoor Marijuana Grow Pictures. Indoor Marijuana Grow Pictures. Weed Pics. Show us your buds!
PROJECT M-BLAZE
Well after seeing that an old friend on here (M-Blaze) is back and his thread popped up again, it brought back memories of the days I grew big bitchs. So after doing some pondering, I have desided to build a bigger room and get back to growing the bigger plants.

Inspiriation by M-Blaze, lol.

The plans are to extend one of my rooms further, to a size of 4.5m long x 2.5m wide x 2.4m heigh (a rough guess, have'nt measured it yet), a very nice sized room!

I love me 400watt HPS's, but because of the size I think that 4 600HPS's would be perfect or maybe even 5? we'll see.

I will be growing only 3 plants at all times in this room (flower room), and 3 in the other room (grow room), I dont want to be getting greedy now!

on average the plants will be around a good 6ft high and 4-6ft wide. Don't know about you guys but im getting fucking excited already, lol.

ok I think that about sums it up, I will be putting up progress photo's at various stages for those of you who may want ideas for thier own grow room. I know I like to check out others for ideas all the time.

Let the fun begin

:D
Grow, grow, grow.......then grow some more!
PROJECT M-BLAZE
Ok here is the first lot of pics, you can see the old room that still has the Panda Film attatched to the walls.

I have blacked out a few things, cause of obvious reasons.

moving along quite quickly, just need a few more things to finish off the room, and then buy the 600's, which will have to wait a couple of weeks :cry:
Attachments
100_0968.jpg
100_0966.jpg
100_0964edited.jpg
100_0961edited.jpg
100_0960edited.jpg
PROJECT M-BLAZE
:lol: (Has a giggle at title). Im lookin forward to seeing the finished product filled with a few big ass plants :bong:
PROJECT M-BLAZE
Looking forward to seeing some trees in there.
PROJECT M-BLAZE
hahaha yeah thought you might get a kick outa it.

I have'nt grown big bitches for awhile, and thought what the hell, getting a bit bored of growing smaller plants.

I shold be able to get the rest of the insulation today (local work sites :lmao ) to finish it off.

I'll be putting in 4 x 400's for now, untill I can get hold of the 4 x 600's. And I will put in the Aurora plants (3) and finish them off in there to get the feel of the room. Then i'll start the big bitches off!!

Tree's indeed S_C !!! :D
PROJECT M-BLAZE
well the room is fully finished now, and their are the three Aurora plants in there. I am going to flower these one out, as I have already fliped them a week ago, so no big bitch's for this round, but next round will produce some MONSTERS!

in the pics....

1 & 2- I have attached 6mm running wire lines, so that when the plants get past the lines and in full flower, I can slide over the net in place and they can be supported. That way I can avoid breaking branches.

3- A shot of one of the two nets fully stretched out, still got to but the other one :roll: (lazy)

4- A pic of the watering and Cool air intake set-up outside of the room for easy access. Thinking of instaling a split system in the same area, but inside the room ofcourse, later on down the track.
Attachments
100_1056.jpg
watering and cool air intake set-up
100_0988.jpg
With one of the two nets stretched out and in place
100_0986.jpg
Running wire shot
100_0985.jpg
Running wire shot
PROJECT M-BLAZE
Your room is pretty bad ass too.
No longer doing it.
PROJECT M-BLAZE
yeww ....cant wait to see them bloom!!
PROJECT M-BLAZE
Looking forward to seeing this unfold.
PROJECT M-BLAZE
Lol bnt

go big or go home lol

Nice neat setup, been a while since i seen ya big bitches at work, always thought 6ft monsters indoors was too big but you can pull em off lol

Goodluck again.....
Next