leaves are being eaten

Help for sick or damaged marijuana plants. Marijuana growing pests, diseases, nutrient problems.
leaves are being eaten
my leaves have brown bugs under the skin of the leaf and a brown trail where the bug has been, what is the problem here, i left it out side for a while untill i could get my indoor grow room sorted out. could it be that or the soil or something?
please help my baby :)
leaves are being eaten
get some Fruit & garden spray-- they are beyond 3-in-1 helping...
make SURE it says can be used on berries and up to a week of harvest... mix at the LOWEST recomended rate and lightly spray the plants --DO NOT leave em in the sunlught when you do this!
wait a couple days, and if no rain by then... gently spray them with a mist of water... let dry... THEN use the 3-in-1 before you take them back inside.
borers are not usually phased by 3-in-1 once they get into the plant-- but it will pervent new ones and other nasties... the damage is not the only concern, as many insects carry mold spores and diseases on them.. so the 3-in-1 shoudl prevent that.
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.
leaves are being eaten
Hey Lady Z can you use number 7 powder ???
If I had a knotch in my bed post for every joint I smoked......Hell I would be sleeping in saw dust !!
leaves are being eaten
thanks for the advise, the bugs have seemed to dye down a bit, and the new 5 leafers are looking healthy.
Attachments
DSC00161.jpg