best sog ( sea of green) strain?

Marijuana seeds and cannabis strains suitable for your particular application or location. Weed Seeds

Postby richo » Fri May 12, 2006 7:01 am

im thinking of doing a SoG grow next time round and just wondering which strains perform best in a SoG grow and which strains you guys recommend.
richo
Senior Skunk

Postby greentoes » Fri May 12, 2006 11:38 am

Just going to throw this out there and say I would guess any indica or indica dominate strain. I personally would go for the ones with the kick.I guess ya could do it with any strain, and how much time ya wanted to put into it. I mean I think ya can have a 7week indiac sog or a sativa 11 week sog. I think its all about the space and throwing the plants into an early flower, to utalize the space.Peace
If my penis is 12" long. Is it a Foot?
greentoes

Postby richo » Fri May 12, 2006 1:19 pm

yer true..but just some strains are more of a donkey dick strain kinda thing..and i think its best to have a donkey dick pheno to do sog
richo
Senior Skunk

Postby tellno1 » Fri May 12, 2006 11:49 pm

i use CHRONIC myself in my sog ... nice little girls .. clones nicely in a week ... perfect for me ... but in the past have used early girl and white widow ...
tellno1
Senior Skunk

Postby greentoes » Sat May 13, 2006 3:40 am

Because of flipping the lights early creates the donkey dick, less branching occures ,I like the mazar.
If my penis is 12" long. Is it a Foot?
greentoes

Return to Marijuana Seeds & Cannabis Strains