Veg time

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by purplewidow, Feb 11, 2010.

1. purplewidow

purplewidow New Member

Veg time

What's the longest time anyone has gone in vegetation for?
  2. greenmonster

greenmonster New Member

Veg time

sup widow , my first grow was some thai skunk they vegged for 9 weeks under a 400w hps they were over six and half feet before they went to flower.never again though,to big for my liking :reefer
  3. shugarbud

shugarbud New Member

Veg time

LOL hahah thats a long time to veg for...i bet they were massive. most people veg anywhere between 3-6 weeks depending on what growing method you use. im growing SCROG and going to to be vegging for 6-8 weeks, depending on how well the screen is filled up around that time.
  4. hunior

hunior New Member

Veg time

i veg my bubba kush for 6+ weeks , bubba is a slow grower
  5. Lady Zandra

Lady Zandra New Member

Veg time

We've kept Mom plants in the "vegetative" stage for almost a year... they get HUGE... but then do not really bloom as well as their "daughters"..

seed plants, we've kept a few in veg 4 months or so-- and yes-- they get huge too!!!!

Make SURE youuse a BIN for a planter if you choose to "supersize" your plants-- as they WILL get root-bound if you don't!
  6. verndawg

verndawg New Member

Veg time

Mine were started december 5th. so its been about 10 weeks.Is there a difference from when thney sprout and grow from veging? There only about 21/2 to 3 feet tall and about a week or 2 ago they starting to show branches. is this bad?